I am currently having a light hearted debate. We are debating which Mass Effect character is superior. Tali or Liara or Miranda?
I vote for Tali, so get ready for my bias. When I play Mass Effect I like to play the thing that is closest to a mage/wizard which is a biotic. Naturally I will need a warrior and a techy in my party so I will always choose Tali over Liara simply for function. Now-- When it come to diplomancy Tali is much more relatable than Liara. "Merrr I am Liara and I am lonely and antisocial and cant take a joke. merrrr I lost my friend because of you, merrrr I am now renegade and definitely not paragon because I am autistic." PLUS Tali has a better alien body... just sayin'. Don't get me wrong-- Liara is AWESOME but in comparison to Tali-- shes got nothing. Miranda is human and therefore boring. lol
SO tell me what you think.
I can't read your words on your background. I think Tali is hott too.
ReplyDelete