Saturday, May 7, 2011
Mothers Day
Its the National Day for my Mom and I am conflicted. I am conflicted because I love her so much and I want to give to everything. Its just hard because she never asks for anything and always thinks of others before herself. People like that should never be overlooked and always cared for. Unfortunately I am way to poor to purchase her anything, I have given her paintings and letters of appreciation and she always loves it. But the thing is I am unsatisfied with the results of what I do-- because its not good enough. I want to try new things and different things... Perhaps I should steal our family pictures and scrapbook it. BUT I know she wants to learn it and do it. Suggestions? Later today my sister is holding a Thor party so I should head out. Good Night All .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment