This is simply a fun website that one of my friends designed. This is not a porn site despite the name, its a site dedicated to gamers that get hate messages, (beware it does have some hard language) however as a female gamer that gets quite a bit of inappropriate messages within my day of gaming-- I appreciate these types of sites that in a sense exposes the perp. The site is http://fatuglyorslutty.com/
There are also some really great nerd apparel shopping sites like Think Geek
Now, this next site is a plethora of fantasy roleplaying games, accessories, board games, and novels. Paizo is, in my opinion, one of the BEST game publishers of all time. And you should DEFINITELY check them out if your interested in such things.
Now this next site is probably the one I visit the most. Bioware has all the games in which I am deeply infatuated with, awesome fan-art, great and friend forums. I highly suggest it if you are interested in the Bioware products or have a desire to learn more about them, I use it for accessories, knowledge, and social networking.
Well, I will leave you with those until a later date for Halo Reach is calling!
No comments:
Post a Comment