Today was the team I play on first game. We had two games. The first one we played we held our own with good defense however good defense doesn't in games-- We lost 0-5. The second game we were COMPLETELY STOMPED. 5 rounds time with 3 minutes each round. The whole game (including the 5 rounds) took about 3 minutes. I have never been beat so bad. The good thing is that I my team consists of super cool chicks.
I also think losing is a good thing. I learned a lot from both loses. Here's a few-- whip out the sword if the bomb carrier is coming-- because there is nothing more scary to the bomb carrier than a team of sword carriers, another important thing to remember is stay semi-spread out and never stay too clumped or too spread out-- find a good medium, COMMUNICATION. I think the most important thing is to be patient when you have the bomb-- don't rush it because you have 3 minutes.
That is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment