Today I woke up and immediately started watching my newly gained addictive TV show. Ugly Betty. I love it, the story of the so called "ugly duckling" has always toughed my heart. This show is a feel good show that allow me to emotionally binge on a fake world that involves the depth of popular vs unpopular and pretty vs un-pretty. Besides-- I can live vicariously through the characters that have sweet clothing and shoes! HEHE!
My dad texted me today and invited Bryce and I to my cousins basketball game along with Dinner with my Grandma and Grandpa.
Its an interesting dynamic-- watching my younger family members grow up... I can see how I felt when I was their age inside their eyes. I was always so happy to run around and play with my friends-- however I wanted to impress my family with my AWESOME skills--which never seemed to be good enough when they watched. *sigh* ANYWHOOOOOOoooOooO
During dinner we talked about our Summer Softball game (I am playing on two teams...w00t) I get new cleats and s-ball gloves...OoooOo Watch out...WHAT WHAT! Anyway. My Grandma and Grandma told me about the time where my grandpa new my grandma was the one, He was in NY at the time he realized it and he called the Live Operator, and the operator didnt know the Military fort he was walking about SO after a long while they finally figured it out-- and my G-pa found her! He got her back by telling her that he wanted to go shopping for a lunchbox with her for work. SO SWEET!
My family is founded on Romance. LOVELY
Grifball today-- WE WON OUR FIRST GAME! And we DOMINATED! It was a SUPER fun group of dudes-- I really do hope we practice more with them-- but mostly because there was a guy with the gt of knightsofnee. MONTY PYTHON FOR THE WIN! Our second game we lost--- and we were dominated EEK
ok bye
No comments:
Post a Comment